Wojciech graduated as a biomedical engineer from Warsaw University of Technology in Poland. Since 2005, he has served as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Imagilys.
He is the architect and the main developer of BrainMagix, one of the most advanced clinical neuroimaging software programs on the market. His expertise covers a wide range of skills: software architecture and design, medical image processing, advanced brain imaging, algorithm optimization, and graphical user interface design. Imagilys' developments are carried out in constant interaction with physicians and medical device manufacturers. They follow the strict requirements applicable to the medical device industry.
Wojciech has co-authored several papers and conference abstracts on subjects related to neuroimaging, including artificial intelligence-based research on dyslexia (Płoński et al. Hum Brain Mapp. 2017), neuroimaging biomarkers for Alzheimer’s disease (Hermoye et al. RSNA 2016), and an fMRI-based study of motor skills rehabilitation after a stroke (Lefebvre et al. Brain 2015).
- 2007 - Present: CTO, Imagilys
- 2005-2007: Research Engineer, Department of Radiology (MRI), Saint-Luc University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium
- 2000-2006 : Biomedical Engineer. Warsaw University of Technology. Summa Cum Laude
Continuing Medical Education
- 2007: Advanced Neuroimaging Techniques - Harvard Medical School
Main Publications in International Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Płoński, P., Gradkowski, W., Altarelli, I., Monzalvo, K., van Ermingen-Marbach, M., Grande, M., Heim, S., Marchewka, A., Bogorodzki, P., Ramus, F., et al. Multi-parameter machine learning approach to the neuroanatomical basis of developmental dyslexia. Hum. Brain Mapp. 2017; 38:900-908.
- Lefebvre, S., Dricot, L., Laloux, P., Gradkowski, W., Desfontaines, P., Evrard, F., Peeters, A., Jamart, J., and Vandermeeren, Y. Neural substrates underlying stimulation-enhanced motor skill learning after stroke. Brain 2015; 138:149-163.
- Lefebvre, S., Dricot, L., Gradkowski, W., Laloux, P., and Vandermeeren, Y. Brain activations underlying different patterns of performance improvement during early motor skill learning. NeuroImage 2012; 62:290-299.
- Lemaire JJ, Cosnard G, Sakka L, Nuti C, Gradkowski W, Mori S, Hermoye L. White matter anatomy of the human deep brain revisited with high resolution DTI fibre tracking. Neurochirurgie 2011; 57:52-67.
- Habre-Hallage P, Hermoye L, Gradkowski W, Jacobs R, Reychler H, Grandin CB. A manually controlled new device for punctuate mechanical stimulation of teeth during functional magnetic resonance imaging studies. J Clin Periodontol 2010;37:863-72.
Main Communications at International Conferences
- Hermoye L, Gradkowski W, Schmansky N, Kapsas G, Katsaros V, Fischl B. Neuroimaging Biomarker Software for Alzheimer’s Disease. RSNA, Chicago 2016.
- Hermoye L, Gradkowski W, Schmansky N, Granberg T, Katsaros V, Fischl B. Neuroimaging Biomarker Software for Multiple Sclerosis. RSNA, Chicago 2015.
- Hermoye L, Tshibanda L, Gradkowski W, and Laureys S. Biomarkers for Disorders of Consciousness. 3rd Wellcome Trust Scientific Conference on Biomarkers for Brain Disorders: Challenges and Opportunities, Cambridge 2015.
- Hermoye L, Gradkowski W, Katsaros V, Schmansky N, Fischl B. Quantitative Imaging Biomarker Software for Neurological Disorders. RSNA, Chicago 2014.
- Hermoye L, Tshibanda L, Gradkowski W, Katsaros V, Vanhaudenhuyse A, Laureys S. Functional MRI of Patients with Disorders of Consciousness. ESNR, Frankfurt 2013.