Automated Volumetric Segmentation of Brain Structures
Brain structure volume and thickness measurements to quantify atrophy in patients with neurological diseases.
- Whole Brain
- White Matter / Gray Matter
- Other structures
- Module integrated into the most comprehensive clinical neuroimaging software suite on the market, BrainMagix.
- Anonymized images sent to the cloud, for remote processing on cluster-computers.
- Fusion of the results with images processed in other BrainMagix modules: fMRI, DTI, perfusion, PET scan, etc.
- Display of the results in a state-of-the-art radiological viewer, with adjustable transparent fusion of the segmented structures on the anatomical scan, for validation.
- Possibility to manually edit the segmentation, when necessary.
- Comparison of the results with age-matched normative data.
- User-friendly interface to FreeSurfer, the leading brain segmentation software program in the research community.
- Surface- and volume-based streams, leading to optimal results within a clinically acceptable time (3 to 8 hours).
- Longitudinal analysis pipeline, for follow-up measurements on the same subject.
- Developed by Imagilys, a leading player in advanced brain imaging, biomarkers, and neurosurgical planning.
- Partnership with FreeSurfer's developers: Nick Schmansky, CEO and Co-Founder of CorticoMetrics LLC, and Bruce Fischl, Director of the Computational Core and Professor of Radiology at the MGH/Harvard Medical School/MIT Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, and Co-Founder of CorticoMetrics LLC.
- BrainMagix is a CE-marked software.
- BrainMagix and SurferMagix have not been approved by the FDA, and their clinical use in the United States is not permitted.